Food supplement in the form of a hard capsule containing magnesium in the organic form – magnesium citrate and vitamin B6, which helps the body to absorb magnesium.
You’ll often find that vitamin supplements for those who enjoy physical exercise combine vitamin B6 and magnesium. That’s because these two nutrients together may help with muscle health and energy levels. Individually, magnesium and B6 have a variety of roles across the body too, so topping upon them can help you live life to the full. In particular, B6 allows for better absorption of magnesium, which is another reason to combine them in a supplement.
Magnesium citrate is a type of magnesium that is easily absorbed, making it perfect for food supplements. Magnesium is important to our health because of the range of benefits it has across the body. It’s connected to cardiovascular, muscular, immune and hormone functions. B6 has related benefits too. It may also contribute to healthy muscles, the immune system and energy levels among other roles.
Foods like pork, poultry, soy, and bananas are rich in B6. Magnesium is prevalent in foods such as avocados, tofu, dark chocolate, and nuts. However, it can sometimes be hard to get everything you need from diet alone. If you need to supplement these vitamins, you can find our food supplement with these nutrients combined. It contains an active form of magnesium citrate and B6, and it’s suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with Magnesium + vitamin B6?
– Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
– Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function and reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis and normal muscle function, and electrolyte balance.
– Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
– Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, and protein and glycogen metabolism.
– Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the regulation of hormonal activity.