Softgel food supplement capsule with natural beta-carotene from algae D. salina (provitamin A), naturally derived vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), natural vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol) and vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) dissolved in MCT oil from coconut.
Our bodies need a blend of the right nutrients to work efficiently and give us the energy we need to enjoy each day. Some of the most important are fat-soluble vitamins: A, D, E and K. Our ADEK vitamin blend is designed to boost your recommended daily intake and support a range of important functions around your body which are integral to your health and wellbeing.
The list of benefits is long for these vitamins. Vitamin A keeps your skin, immune system, and eyes healthy among other roles. Vitamin D’s main benefits include keeping your bones, teeth, and immune system in good working order. Vitamin E protects our cells from oxidative stress and vitamin K helps our blood to clot normally.
Eating a varied, healthy diet is the first and most important step to boosting your ADEK intake. Even then, it can sometimes be hard to get everything you need from diet alone. It happens that meals do not cover the entire demand for these vitamins, and their deficiencies begin to appear in the body. You can boost these essential nutrients with an ADEK dietary supplement. We offer you an excellent quality supplement containing natural beta-carotene, cholecalciferol, D-alpha-tocopherol and menaquinone-7 to cover the daily requirement for these vitamins.
Not recommended for smokers. People taking anticoagulant medications should seek medical advice before consuming vitamin K-containing supplements.
Why would someone benefit from supplementing with A D E K Vitamins?
– Vitamin A and vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
– Vitamin D and vitamin K contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
– Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and normal muscle function.
– Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, skin and vision.
– Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
What is special about softgels A D E K Vitamins?
- Contains a blend of four vitamins ADEK.
- Quali®-D is a stable and bioavailable form of vitamin D3, derived naturally from lanolin.
- D-alpha-tocopherol – a natural, best digestible form of vitamin E.
- Natural beta-carotene from algae Dunaliella salina (provitamin A).
- Contains highly bioavailable vitamin K2 (K2VITAL® MK7).
- The MCT oil contained in the supplement is obtained only from oil produced from the fruit of coconut palm Cocos nucifera.
- In the form of easy to swallow soft capsules, naturally coloured with beta-carotene.
- Packaging made of BioPET (30% of the plastic comes from sugar cane).
MCT oil (medium chain triglycerides), shell (bovine gelatine, humectant: glycerol, water, colour: beta-carotene), vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol), vitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).