The powerful power of up to 20 amino acids in one preparation! With this accurate statement, you can define the Amino Power liquid product by Nutrend, which in its rich composition contains as many as 20 essential amino acids, including branched chain amino acids (BCAA), so important for athletes , and also L-arginine stimulating muscle growth , improving psychophysical efficiency, and also increasing the blood supply to the muscle tissue.
The unique ingredients of this preparation are L-ornithine, which is involved in the removal of excess ammonia formed during prolonged and intense exercise, and hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine – specific amino acids that are necessary in the synthesis of collagen that builds joints, ligaments and bones.
Amino Power liquid meets the increased needs of physically active people who train intensively or engage in competitive sports, including strength sports, and the liquid formula of the preparation additionally facilitates the absorption and effective use of the wealth of ingredients contained in this product.
The use of Amino Power liquid
- This preparation is ideal for intensive and long-lasting workouts that are associated with overloading the body and with the intensification of decomposition processes, e.g. proteins present in the muscles.
- Amino Power liquid will appeal to both professional athletes and people training recreationally.
- Bodybuilding and endurance and strength sports are disciplines in which an additional supply of protein is particularly required – a concentrated source of amino acids in the product responds to these needs.
- The product can also work for people on reduction diets, exposed to protein deficiency in the diet.
Advantages of Amino Power liquid
- Amino Power liquid is a rich and highly concentrated source of amino acids necessary for building muscle tissue.
- One serving (40 ml) provides as much as 12.4 g of protein, of which over 4 g are essential, exogenous amino acids.
- The product is additionally enriched with L-arginine, which increases blood flow and thus the delivery of valuable amino acids to the muscle tissue, as well as L-ornithine supporting the detoxification process of the body, and hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine necessary in the synthesis of collagen.
- The liquid form of the preparation enhances the absorption and effective use of the wealth of ingredients contained in this product.
- The preparation is available in two weights to choose from (500 and 1000 ml).
Active ingredients of Nutrend Amino Power liquid
The product includes a hydrolyzate obtained from beef gelatin and a casein hydrolyzate, which is the main component of the patented PeptoPro formula, as well as L-ornithine and L-arginine salts. Hydrolysates are considered to be one of the most valuable and best-quality sources of amino acids, and are obtained in the process of enzymatic hydrolysis, in which, with the participation of protease enzymes, large protein molecules – gelatin and casein, are broken down into amino acids, i.e. the basic building blocks of proteins.
As the simplest compounds, amino acids are quickly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract into the bloodstream and that is why they can be efficiently used to rebuild the body’s tissues after intense exercise. The liquid formula of the preparation additionally facilitates the absorption process of these valuable ingredients.
Amino Power liquid has also been enriched with the amino acid L-arginine, which is a source of nitric oxide, abbreviated as NO. This compound, by expanding blood vessels, increases blood flow, e.g. by working muscles. That is why the optimal supply of amino acids necessary for the development of muscle tissue is possible. L-arginine itself can also stimulate protein synthesis in the muscles. The unique ingredients of the preparation are L-ornithine, hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine.
The first of these compounds is involved in the removal of excess ammonia that appears during intense exercise. L-ornithine has a beneficial effect on the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body. On the other hand, hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine are amino acids involved in the synthesis of collagen that builds joints, ligaments and bones.
Recommended use of Amino Power liquid
Basic supplementation is 15 ml 2 – 3 times a day, between meals, before and after training, and at bedtime. In order to protect the muscles from damage, use 15 ml 60 minutes before exercise.
Acceleration of regeneration – 30 ml immediately after exercise.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose during the day.
It is best to dilute a portion of the product with water or an isotonic liquid.
Dietary supplement, contains sweeteners, cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Suitable for athletes. To maintain proper health, you should follow a varied diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. It is not intended for children, pregnant women or nursing mothers! Store out of reach of children! Store in a dry place, at a temperature below 25 ° C, out of direct sunlight. Protect against frost. The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by improper storage or use.