N°1 QueenBiotic supports the natural protective barrier of the vagina, which is the physiological microflora and intact epithelium. The preparation can be used prophylactically when the delicate bacterial flora of the female genital organs has been damaged by pathogens.
This happens with antibiotic therapy, which kills the endogenous flora of the vagina, enabling the development of pathogens, or during the use of contraception, which affects the development of inflammation and candidiasis. The use of N°1 QueenBiotic also supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
Intimate infections are a common health problem. 75% of women have been affected at least once by yeast-induced vaginitis. 40 to 50% of them experienced recurrence of inflammation. Candida albicans is responsible for the development of vaginal and vulvar fungal infections in 90% of cases.
WHY Nº1 QUEENBIOTIC?
- N°1 QueenBiotic supports maintaining normal vaginal microflora, the composition of which varies depending on endogenous factors, coming from the woman’s body and exogenous — external ones.
- The clinically tested probiotic yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3856 contained in the N°1 QueenBiotic preparation is an innovative and natural solution for intimate health.
- The preparation works comprehensively, limiting the multiplication of fungi, the development of inflammation, while supporting their removal.
- Convenient form of use — oral capsule, absorbed through the digestive system.
- Supports the protection of the vagina against infections caused by bacteria such as Gardnerella vaginalis or yeasts — Candida albicans.
- It limits the multiplication of pathogens.
- It modulates the main virulence factors of pathogens.
- It reduces the inflammation caused by a vaginal infection.
- It prevents recurrence of female genital tract infections.
- It protects the vaginal epithelium against external factors.
- It affects the strengthening and proper functioning of the immune system.
Recurrent intimate infections are often caused by disturbed vaginal flora. Too small amount of protective bacteria promotes the multiplication of pathogens that are responsible for intimate infections. Composition disorders may occur when the body’s immunity is weakened, when using antibiotics or hormonal contraception, wearing inadequate underwear and using swimming pools or public toilets. Intimate infections are a common problem that affects women of all ages. For the revitalization of the microflora and protection of the female genital tract, prophylaxis with the N°1 QueenBiotic preparation is of great importance.
The action of active ingredients contained in N°1 QueenBiotic:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM 1-3856 — a probiotic yeast strain, the effect of which has been confirmed in numerous clinical trials. It supports the maintenance of the proper vaginal microflora. It limits the colonization of pathogenic bacteria, inhibiting the development of pathogens. It strengthens the natural protection against infections caused by Gardnerella vaginalis bacteria or yeasts — Candida albicans. It helps to prevent recurrence of bacterial inflammation of the intimate areas, strengthening the functioning of the immune system. The use of saccharomyces cerevisiae is effective both in the prevention and in supporting the conventional treatment of intimate infections.
|Ingredients||Content in the recommended daily portion of the product (1 capsule)|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3856||500 mg — 2.5 billion CFU*|
*Bacterial colony forming unit.
Ingredients: Saccharomyces Cerevisiae CNCM I-3856 live lyophilized yeast, capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.