Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera):
- improves the tolerance of the body to stress,
- enables the restoration of health in the body after stressful situations,
- shows adaptogenic activity,
- promotes the maintenance of emotional balance and a general feeling of being well,
- supports psychological functions in elderly people,
- supports memory and facilitates learning,
- helps maintain energy,
- protects the body by its anti-oxidative effect,
- enables the maintenance of skin, cardiovascular system and respiratory system health,
- aids sexual functions in men,
- helps maintain the health of the reproductive system in women.
- helps maintain normal psychological functions,
- promotes a reduction in a feeling of fatigue,
- helps keep teeth and bones healthy,
- aids the maintenance of electrolyte balance,
- promotes the maintenance of good energy metabolism.
- has a positive impact on mood,
- aids night’s body regeneration,
- helps facilitate falling asleep
- aids natural sleep,
- has a relaxing effect
- aids concentration,
Purple passionflower extract:
- has a positive impact on the nervous system,
- encourages falling asleep,
- shows a calming effect
- induces a state of calmness by reducing psychomotor agitation,
- improves the tolerance of the body to stress, helps to go to restful/peaceful sleep.
- enables a better use of the active substances by the body
- promotes the proper functioning of the immune system,
- participates in the cell division process,
- aids the proper synthesis of protein,
- helps keep bones healthy,
- helps maintain normal fertility and reproductive functions,
- promotes the maintenance of good metabolism of fatty acids.
- reduces difficulty falling asleep,
- reduces subjective feelings of jet lag.