Bio-Kult Migréa is an advanced multi-action formulation that has been formulated with magnesium and vitamin B6, both of which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Research suggests that magnesium may help increase resilience to stress. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has been shown in studies to help protect against inflammation. Vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
- Gluten free
- Made in the UK
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Magnesium citrate
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Live bacteria (milk and soya) – see below
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methycellulose)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
For allergens, see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
Magnesium citrate 768mg, providing 90mg magnesium (24% NRV)
Vitamin B6 8mg (571% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
4 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (4 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 4.3 billion per gram (4.3 x 109 CFU).