Over the past 20 years, there have been changes that make it impossible for us to meet our nutrient needs. In particular, I refer to micro-nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. Why is this happening?
On one hand, the drastic decline in food quality is to blame. The methods of food production make the possibility of buying home-grown products very limited. On the other hand, changes in our lifestyles are also at fault. Our daily nutrition is very often inadequate and we should supplement it. Experts have been saying for years that fortifying the diet – that is, supplementing it with dietary products – is the only form of fighting nutritional deficiencies.
That is why I created VitaMinBest, to help supplement the diet of every human being with ingredients necessary for the proper functioning of the body. Its composition enriches the diet with ingredients such as choline, inositol, silicon, manganese, vitamin E, and biotin, giving a total of 22 active ingredients to help you start your day better and enjoy your health
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) – helps to maintain a healthy heart rhythm, promotes proper energy metabolism, helps to reduce fatigue, supports the functioning of the nervous system, improves memory and concentration, affects your well-being, is involved in the process of obtaining energy from carbohydrates;
- Riboflavin sodium 5’phosphate (vitamin B2) – improves iron metabolism, contributes to the improvement of the condition of the skin, hair, and nails, reduces weariness and fatigue, promotes the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, protects against oxidative stress, maintains a good condition of the nervous system;
- Nicotinic acid (niacin, vitamin B3) – helps to improve the metabolism of nutrients, improves the functioning of the nervous system, has a preventive effect against the risk of heart disease, helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails, reduces weariness and fatigue
- Choline (vitamin B4) – helps maintain liver health, contributes to the proper metabolism of homocysteine, supports the functioning of the nervous system, and contributes to the efficient metabolism of fats;
- Calcium D-pantothenate (vitamin B5) – supports the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps maintain mental clarity, reduces the effects of fatigue, and contributes to the efficient synthesis of steroid hormones and neurotransmitters;
- Pyridoxal 5-phosphate (vitamin B6) – supports protein and glycogen metabolism, promotes the synthesis of key neurotransmitters, improves the functioning of the immune system, maintains stable psychophysical health, promotes hormonal regulation, helps in the metabolism of cysteine, affects the proper synthesis of red blood cells;
- D-biotin (vitamin B7) – improves the visual condition of the skin, hair, and nails, helps maintain the proper condition of the nervous system, is involved in the metabolism of nutrients and contributes to mental health;
- Calcium salt [6S] -5-MTHF-Ca (Ca-L-5-MTHF) (folic acid) – affects the process of blood production, is responsible for proper cell division, contributes to the proper course of pregnancy, strengthens the immune system, promotes a proper synthesis of amino acids, affects the efficient metabolism of homocysteine and reduces the feeling of weariness and fatigue;
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12) – helps in the production of red blood cells, improves the psychophysical condition, improves the functioning of the nervous system, and is involved in the methylation process. In addition, it contributes to strengthening the immune system, reducing fatigue, and maintaining proper energy metabolism.
Vitamins A and E:
- Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) – improves immunity, promotes the proper capacity of cell membranes, improves the condition of the skin, improves visual acuity, helps in iron metabolism and the specialisation of individual types of cells;
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) – helps in removing excess free oxygen radicals, improves the condition of the skin, hair, and nails, and prevents the risk of civilization diseases.
- Zinc – reduces inflammation, helps maintain fertility, lowers the risk of cancer, promotes hormonal regulation, helps in the proper metabolism of macronutrients, supports cognitive functions, maintains proper bone mineral density, and has a positive effect on the condition of hair, skin, and nails, improves the functioning of the immune system;
- Copper – protects cells against oxidative stress, supports the nervous system, supports the condition of the skin, hair, and nails, improves energy metabolism, helps maintain the proper structure of connective tissue, supports the body in the proper metabolism of iron;
- Chromium – affects the proper metabolism of nutrients, promotes appetite control, helps to maintain the proper level of glucose;
- Iodine – helps maintain the health of the thyroid gland, promotes the proper condition of the nervous system, supports the skin in proper metabolism, helps maintain mental clarity and the efficient operation of cognitive functions;
- Selenium – helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, supports immunity, has a positive effect on libido, helps maintain the good condition of hair, skin, and nails;
- Molybdenum – affects the maintenance of psychophysical health, helps maintain the metabolism of amino acids, supports iron metabolism, promotes the removal of toxins, and improves the body’s immunity.