“In a rapidly changing world, our brains are subject to constant, strong stimuli. The 21st century is, after all, all about chronic stress, constant e-mail notifications and social media on our smartphones. All the above-mentioned aspects mean that the demands we place on our nervous system have never been higher. Its exhaustion means that we often complain about the lack of inspiration and drive to act. Mood regulation is an indispensable part of your daily productivity. Are you willing to tune your nervous system?
When creating NeuroBest, we were guided by the desire to support the nervous system in many ways. Its comprehensive formula contains a set of neuroprotective ingredients because we want the mind to enjoy its peak efficiency for years to come. Hence the presence of plant extracts and fungi that stimulate NGF – nerve growth factor. Thanks to that, it’s possible to maintain the elasticity of the nervous system, its development and regeneration. If up till now you’ve treated your brain like a workhorse, it’s time to take care of it. And there is no better way to do this than by stimulating NGF. B vitamins are designed to optimise homocysteine levels to support the nervous system and protect against low mood and depression. Working under time pressure, L-theanine acts to ensure peace of mind and a razor-sharp mind at the same time.
Regardless of whether you are a student, a white-collar worker, or recovering from an accident, NeuroBest will significantly increase the efficiency of your nervous system, acting now and securing it for the future. See for yourself.”
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), contributes to the improvement of the metabolism of dietary components such as proteins, fats and carbohydrates, produces the energy needed for the nervous system more efficiently, protects the tissues against the destructive effects of free radicals, reduces the level of fatigue and weariness and improves the proper functioning of the nervous system;
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) responsible for improving the production of energy for the nervous system, it supports the metabolism of homocysteine, helps in the process of creating red blood cells, improves the functioning of the immune and endocrine systems and supports the human body in maintaining mental health at a high level by supporting the synthesis of key neurotransmitters for the nervous tissue;
- Folic acid influences the proper process of blood formation, improves methylation, reduces feelings of fatigue, corrects cell division, maintains mental health at a high level, and enables efficient synthesis of amino acids, which are also neurotransmitters in the nervous system;
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) supports the formation of red blood cells, maintains the correct concentrations of neurotransmitters in the nervous system, improves the process of homocysteine metabolism, reduces the effect of fatigue and weariness, prevents symptoms of depression and supports the daily work of nervous tissue.
It is worth remembering that these are not all the properties of B vitamins contained in the NeuroBest supplement. The above-mentioned effects of these vitamins are mainly associated with the processes directly related to the overall functioning of the nervous system.
The NeuroBest dietary supplement also contains:
- Green tea leaf extract (including L-theanine) which contributes to the regulation of the concentrations of individual neurotransmitters in the nervous system, helps to maintain memory and concentration at the highest level and supports good psycho-physical health;
- Bacopa extract (Bacopa monnieri – active substance: bacopazides) which supports the functioning of a number of cognitive functions, regenerates the central nervous system, contributes to better circulation around the brain, helps protect nervous and brain tissue against the negative effects of free radicals causing oxidative stress and soothes excess cortisol;
- Shilajit Mumio (active ingredient: fulvic acids) which supports the action of cognitive functions, protects tissues against oxidative stress, supports the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, and supports fertility in both sexes as well as the functioning of the immune system;
- Lion’s Mane extract has a neuroprotective effect which improves cognitive functions, regulates the concentration of individual neurotransmitters and regenerates the nervous system after various types of stress;
- Chinese Cordyceps Extract (Cordyceps synensis) increases the body’s vitality, regulates the functioning of the nervous system and influences its efficient regeneration. In addition, it improves the functioning of the immune system and supports libido.