Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a very effective antioxidant with unique properties. It protects against the action of all oxidizing factors and enhances the action of other antioxidants, including vitamins C and E. Alpha lipoic acid is produced in the human body, but it can also be found in spinach, broccoli, yeast, potatoes, carrots, beets, and red meat. The human body can synthesize it in small amounts, but it is also recommended as a dietary supplement.
- ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE ANTIOXIDANTS
- HAS A BENEFICIAL EFFECT ON THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
- INCREASES THE AVAILABILITY OF NUTRIENTS AND INCREASES THE TRANSPORT OF CREATINE
- IMPROVES MUSCLE STRUCTURE, STRUCTURE AND ENDURANCE
- IDEAL FOR ATHLETES TO REDUCE THE FAT TISSUE
Out of stock